Sunday, August 24, 2008

Three Days and Counting

Among other reasons, I've created this blog partially to keep family, friends and countless other acquaintances updated, if they so wish to be, and partially with the idea in mind to help others who may hope to study abroad sometime in their lives. I've found that to a certain degree, getting detailed information on what to expect for your study abroad experience is like standing on a beach and waiting for a wave to come in your direction, but in other cases, it's difficult to know what are the right questions to ask to find some things out. Nobody thinks of every little thing you need to know.

So perhaps it's somewhat ambitious for now, but I have hopes that in keeping up with a blog documenting just what in the zark happens to me and how I carry through with it, I'll help at least someone who is both just as sure and unsure as I am at the moment, with departure looming on the 3-day horizon.

No comments: