Sunday, April 19, 2009

Mother and Daughter

As you've likely figured out by now, if you're a smart cookie, I've been away for the last couple of weeks because my dear mother has been here to visit me.


In a total of about 17 days, we traipsed: Regensburg, Salzburg, Chiemsee, Munich, Halle (Westfalen), Amsterdam and the Keukenhof Gardens. Pictures will likely not include any more of my mother, not because she looks half her age and has no reason to be ashamed, but because she might disown me if I try to. So you'll get a lot of photos of me, which is what you like anyway.

As much as he wanted to, my father didn't come as well because, quote, "Mrhrmm, it's too much money for the both of us to go, and I'm just an old grump and your mother will get more out of it anyway. Here's some extra money so the both of you don't starve, and you better damn well take her on all the trips and boats and horse carriages and tourist stegosaurus ridings that you can or she'll nag and guilt trip you about it later when you're both old. Okay, stay safe and talk to me later, I've got to go grow some cells in a petri dish."

No comments: