Tuesday, May 26, 2009

L! is for the way you-- Language


Sometimes, I've thought to myself, Self, you know what would be useful? Having a German boyfriend. People who have partners who speak the language that they're studying always pick up so many little things, and at a faster pace. Sometimes it's very noticeable. And that would be really useful. I'm sure of it.

Unfortunately, the sheer hell and hassle of being in love and romantically involved with someone eventually shoots the whole idea in the face, so I'll still have to settle for the current other methods of linguistic osmosis.

Come to think of it, the only probable relationship that could currently work between me and a guy, in which we cuddled all the time, spent every possible moment together and absolutely adored each other, is if the male in question was a puppy.

(... And they're just as cute, or cuter!)

No comments: