Sunday, March 08, 2009

Vienna, Street Artists

Kristen and I mapped out the trip shortly before departure, and we agreed to meet in Vienna on Saturday. We would then gradually work our way eastward and hopefully closer to Aix by the end of the trip. I would get to Vienna in the early afternoon and Kristen in the evening.

Unfortunately, the poor girl missed one of the trains on her first major experience with the European train systems. But she made it there early the next morning.

So I took Saturday to explore Vienna on my own. Along with all the areas I visited, I came across many a street artist, mostly all located throughout points in the Altstadt ("Old City"). This included several musicians, a diabolo (what's a diabolo?) artist, stunning break dancers, and ethereal spray paint landscape artists.

Oh, but pictures say 1000 words. And a video is like a really, really big sequence of pictures!

No comments: