Sunday, March 08, 2009

Back from the Alpine Excursion

Haha, I see Marcin has been keeping diligent blog-watch for the end of the week. At any rate, yes, I'm back in Regensburg now, and it's been a great week of travel. I've got a few posts in queue, but I've also uploaded all the pictures now, with the exception of some that Kristen will give me from her camera (eventually).

From Whirlwind Alpine Tour

Some background info. Kristen is a friend of mine from high school who is studying in Aix-en-Provence, France, this semester. We haven't seen each other in a long time, and we already had plans for a while to meet up sometime while we're both here to do some traveling together. As it were, we chose to go through some countries that were somewhat in between both of our locations: Austria, Liechtenstein, and Switzerland. The locations I've marked on this map are Vienna, Salzburg, Liechtenstein (Feldkirch), and Zürich.

From Whirlwind Alpine Tour

No comments: