Monday, September 01, 2008

Toto... what the hell?

For one short, idiot moment (I was on the verge of collapsing from exhaustion, cut me some slack), I looked at this sign on the seat in front of me and tried to figure it out...


I'm on a Dutch plane. I personally only know two people who can speak Dutch. One is Dutch, one learned Dutch, and I am neither of them.

Then glancing out my window, I had to do a double take as I watched the next busload of people disembark to board our plane.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

These are the airport buses that take people out to the plane. When the bus doors open to let people get off, the entire bus tips to that side. My brain was half dead, and the sight of a bus cheerily leaning over and dumping passengers out before righting itself back up was a little surprising.

No comments: